Arrive Early, Ready to Ride
- Always wear your helmet.
- Know your limits.
- Show up prepared; have your spares, tools, etc. that you will need. Don’t expect someone else to have them.
- Make every attempt possible to arrive at the ride on time ready to ride. Start time means rolling out time, not arrival time.
- If the ride stops for a rest break, try to be ready to go when the others are.
- Rides do NOT have a ride leader. They have only point of contact (POC). POC’s provide information but will not necessarily be at the rides, nor provide maps, nor are they responsible for the other riders.
- Please, non SORBA-Huntsville members, need to sign the waiver form, and include emergency contact information.
Regular All-comer Rides
These rides are all-comer, meaning the assembled group chooses a route and determines the pace.
Wednesday Summer Ride
5 p.m. at the Biker’s Parking Lot in Monte Sano State Park
Monday Night Chick Ride
5:30 p.m. at the Biker’s Parking lot in Monte Sano State Park
Ladies only during daylight savings time, all levels of ability are welcome.